Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

UFL Sunday: May 22, 2011

UFL Sunday!!! I just love Football Sunday.. I really do..Not only do we get to watch our favorite players do their magic but we get to see our friends and meet new people as well.. So last Sunday was crucial... Air Force had to win if they wanted a chance to bring home the Championship and of course the most awaited Global vs Kaya..
 Loyals vs. Navy..4-1..Loyola dominated the game..
 Future Azkals..they were watching..all of them are filfors..
     I have a pic with Mark Hartmann..He is really good..I heard he was supposed to be part of the azkals..
               Captain Aly!!! I love his spikes!! he did a good job..Someone should have called a yellow card on some Global player for hitting him..but of course our refsss did not!!!
      BIG BALLS!!! the half time game got cancelled because of the rain but there was supposed to be a shoot out..I wanted to join badly..



                        This is Nate Burkey..he is currently trying out for the Azkals..Doesn't he look like Anton??
                                   The BGs...plus ate Lace and Shelss....

                      What ya looking at sir Dan? I was talking to him while this shot was taken.. I told him I was for Kaya...and he gave me that face..hahaha...AIR FORCE AKO!
                         Here is LAcey Araneta (wife of Ian Araneta) and their son SAM..love the new look Sam
                                    Coach Diding..hahaha..my best friend..hahahaha
                               Air Force demolished Army with a 6-0 victory!!!! so proud of the boys!!
                  My one and only love is injured! hope he gets better soon and show them what he is made of!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment