Popular Posts

Sunday, July 17, 2011

My Ticketworld-Azkals Experience.Did you have the same Experience as me?

(Disclaimer: This will be a blog of someone bitter, disappointed and sad)

Saturday, the day most of us Azkal fans were waiting for. I alarmed my cellphone to wake me up at 7:30.. I got up, took a bath and did not even bother to fix my hair because I wanted to be as early as possible.. I had my cash, credit card and laptop with me. I brought someone with me since I knew it was 10 tickets per person and I had to buy 20 tickets because I was the one tasked by my family and friends to buy for them. So I got to National Bookstore at 9 am. As I entered National I saw 5 people lined up already... So I told my helper to stay in line while I was going to set up my computer in the Cafe beside NBS...

I felt so confident since I had a chance to either get tickets from National or through the internet. Everything was going well until..........10 am!

10:00 am.. I tried to to avail tickets online and what happened? the system crashed!!! I kept refreshing..over and over again..and I had no luck..My friend called me from National beside the cafe to tell me only the 200 peso seats were left..and we were 5th in the line..So i still tried refreshing for around 10 more mins..then   I decide to go back to national to check out what was happening..

When it was our turn!!! NO MORE TICKETS WERE LEFT!!! I couldn't believe it!!! I really couldn't.. I asked the girl why it was possible to have no more tickets when there should be thousands of tickets for sale..How can that happen if only 10 tickets per person should be allowed and I was 5th in the line. It was that fast? Ganun kadami nakabili online? anyway, I was in disbelief..all my efforts..gone..

The girl said, when they opened the system..most of the tickets were reserved and on Hold. majority of the 2k and 3k tickets were on hold..when I say majority I mean more than half..the 300 seats were said to be on hold as well..I may be wrong..but this was what the ticket girl said..So, yes! I am disappointed..it may be something personal to me.so Yes, I am sad as well..

When I got home, I asked people on twitter to share their experiences and complaints..Some were saying that people were sold 20tickets per person and even 80 tickets..some were saying the scalpers where able to buy lot of tix..anyway..life goes on..ganun talaga

 This were people behind me..Trying to contact ticketworld..nagusap usap na nga kami eh
 This is what a guy was able to buy..
 If you look at the screen..the red ones mean they are soled or reserved..then the one that the girl is pointing at means they are on hold..so ano pa natira??
 People lined up inside NBS
The Line was so long...I feel for them..


What lesson should be learned here for me..Should I be earlier than 9 am? should I not expect to get a ticket? what? I did what I should have done..I went to the outlet early..Lined up and waited..Okay.enough of the ranting! I am happy for those who were able to buy the tickets..

I guess! I'm happy in a way that the problem is that there are too many people who want to watch the game..this only means that football is really getting popular.. So even if I was not on of the lucky ones..I still am happy for the success of the Azkals and football in the Philippines..Konting tiis nalang..We will have a bigger stadium to accomodate all of us..
So for no..Waiting list nalang kami!

Cams

No comments:

Post a Comment