Popular Posts

Monday, July 25, 2011

Azkals vs. Kuwait Leg 1- National Sports Grill


11:00 pm last Saturday I brought my Family with me to watch the first leg of the Azkals vs Kuwait game. We all had our predictions and expectations but in the end we all wanted a positive result. When the game started, we were all so impressed on how many attempts we were getting. Then Kuwait got their first goal. I thought it was a lucky goal more than anything..haha..Then the second half started.. I felt that the players were starting to get tired. I felt subs had to be made..but I'm not a coach or a pro when it comes to football so maybe it was part of the plan. They scored another 2 goals and it ended with a 3-nil score. I was sad, who won't be sad if your team loses, right? but in the end, I think we played a good game. I saw so much heart. My brazilian friend told me, if the Brazilian national team would just play with as much heart as the azkals did then they would have won the world cup. I'm proud of how the team played. BILOG ANG BOLA! ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN! let's support the team! This Thursday, we will scream and cheer for team. I am proud to be Filipino!

 The Crowd at NSG before the game started
 everyone excited for the game to start..
 wearing my AU shirt!
 with my brother
 with ate Nene Caligdong ( wife for Chieffy)





No comments:

Post a Comment