Popular Posts

Friday, July 29, 2011

Azkals vs. Kuwait Leg 2- Rizal Stadium

A day I will remember for the rest of my life. I saw so much heart and passion from the players and from the fans. Every player did their best and gave a 110% to the game. When Schrock made the first goal, I was almost in tears. I was so happy and couldn't stop screaming. If I had one comment about the game it would be for the Coach to trust his bench more. We may not all have the same opinion about this but this is what I felt should have been done. Nevertheless, I am proud of how the team played and this is just the start of greater achievements for the team. 

Thank you to Chieffy Caligdong and Ian Araneta for the tickets. I am so happy that  my family was there to watch with me. It was an experience I will be sharing to my kids one day. 

Plug: Please watch Kapuso mo, Jessica Soho tonight at 8:30 pm on GMA 7..


It was drizzling but we still were so excited for the game to start

Selling our AU shirts


Proud to be Filipino


The Line up..



If you look closely, you will see the supportes of Kuwait.. It's really nice to see them support their country


My titos and titas


WE BELIEVE 


MY GIRLS!


After the game...we all were just so hyper


with the supporters of Chieffy Caligdong


With the Malditas (Women's team)


With the one and only BOB GUERRERO (commentator of the azkal games)


with the team Captain of the womens team, Mariel


Guess what i'm wearing? The band of the Captain Aly Borromeo..yes, that is what he wore during the game

Azkals, entering the hotel

Neil Ehteridge eating Chicharon after the game outside his room



Sir Dan Palami thanking the fans, sponsors and the people who helped the team.


Dinner at the Diamond Hotel..

with our sir Dan..we love you..alam mo yun

I would like to congratulate Kuwait for winning and for moving on to the next round.I wish them all the luck.. To the Azkals, Go Go GO!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment