Popular Posts

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Dinner with Boss Dan, Chieffy, Ian and my Girls

This dinner has been long over due and finally it happened last night.

 For several months now I have been trying to set a dinner with my Azkal girls, Sir Dan, nong Ian Araneta (with ate Lacey) and nong Chieffy Caligdong (with ate nene) and finally we were able to have dinner last night. I invited them to my Restaurant in Burgos Circle at the Fort (RASTRO) and I was a bit scared because it was raining pretty hard but thankfully they all made it.

For the record!!! Yes, My favorite players are Ian Araneta and Chieffy Caligdong!!! They are true genuine people who I can truly be proud of. They were with the National Team from day 1. I remember a story they once told me that there was a time when they would only be 4 players training. I commend them for sticking it out and not giving up on their dreams. If it weren't for them, football wouldn't be where it is today. You may agree with me or you may not but this I will always believe in.

Guess who came?? SIR DAN!!! he may be the busiest man right now but he still stuck to his promise to have dinner with us. I know you love us SIR DAN!!! hehehe..we love you too

And of course my Girls (with chrizy)!!! enough said!!! Thank you also to Ate Lace and Ate Nene for being so kind to us and treating us like family!!! we love you both!!!

Enjoy the pics from Last night!



 
The whole group!!!

Girls only!!

I love these ladies


 Thank you for coming!!!



with Sir Dan and Nancy

with Nong Ian, ate Lace, Chrizy and Gerlyn

With Nong Chieffy and ate Nene

After eating

dessert- Tocino del Cielo

Turon

Pollo


Paella

Love Love,
Cams

No comments:

Post a Comment