Popular Posts

Monday, August 8, 2011

Camille Azkals Contest

Hello Everyone,

I will be having a contest this coming THURSDAY entitled #camilleazkalscontest on twitter. For those who are not following me, this is my 3rd contest already. Anyone from the Philippines can join the contest. The mechanics are the ff:

1) follow me on twitter @camsdelrosario
2) I will be asking questions about the azkals and football
3) when you answer you have to add #camilleazkalscontest to the tweet.
3) The first correct tweet I get will receive 1 point. I will be tweeting the correct answer and the person who will get the point
4)WE WILL HAVE 3 WINNERS..THE 1ST TO REACH 8 POINTS WILL CHOOSE 3 ITEMS..THEN THE 2ND WILL CHOOSE 2 & THE 3RD WILL GET THE REMAINING 2..

Tho contest will be this THURSDAY (Aug 11) at 9pm unless I announce a change in schedule but as of now it will be this coming Friday

WHAT ARE THE PRIZES????????


August Issue of Azkals Magazine

A signed Magazine from Angel Guirado Himself

2 Azkals Notebook

We Believe Shirt

Azkals Cellphone Holder

Azkals key chain (thanks to Kat Liscano)

Azkals Baller

Hope you join!

Love Love Love
Cams

1 comment: