Popular Posts

Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Send-off Party with my Azkals/Azkaleros Family


I know this happened like 2 weeks ago but I only had the chance to post it now since the past two weeks has been so crazy for me.

The week before leaving Manila was really depressing for me since I had so many Send-off parties. I hate "Goodbyes", who doesn't? but I promised my friends and my family that I would see them before leaving. 

My Azkalero friends, who are my really good friends now (Thank you to the azkals and I gained so many friends) wanted to have dinner with me before I left. So,  my good friend Gerlyn planned a send-off party for me. 

We decided to eat in Friday's at BHS. I was so happy to see all my "azkaleros" friends there. I was also so touched and "kilig" (not romantic kilig ah) that Sir Dan, Kuya Ian, Kuya Ace, Kuya Roel,Rafa and Even ANGEL came..I felt like we rented Friday's because we were so noisy and so gulo..hahahhaa

After dinner, We decided to go to OPUS..It was my second time and the first time of Sir Dan. I felt so special.hahahaha...In Opus, other azkal players were also there such as Nate, Sabio and Anton. That night was just AWESOME!

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY AZKALEROS FRIENDS FOR COMING AND MAKING THAT NIGHT SUPER MEMORABLE!

THANK YOU TO SIR DAN!!! THANK YOU FOR THE DINNER, OPUS AND FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT FRIEND/FATHERDAWG (HEHEHE) !!! LOVE YOU SIR DAN!!! 

HERE ARE THE PICS FROM THE DINNER AND OPUS!



AZKALEROS!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! with Ace!

Azkaleros with kuya Ian

with sir Dan after dinner at Friday's

I will miss watching the games with you guys! I will be back!

after dinner with Angel and Sir Dan..such wonderful people

I love you sir Dan

Daddy ko yan! hahahaha

my Idol and friend! Always Smiling yan si kuya Ian! Love you nong!

ehem! hahaha..with Angel! i'm super short compared to him

with Jason Sabio in Opus

with the best sports writer ever, Cedelf! 

In Opus with my Girls

The Original Azkaleras! BGs..love you girls!

with James Yap 

with ate Lacey (wife of Ian Araneta)..We are holding the gifts given to me..Super sweet nila!
with my Partner, Mhean! my first ever "Azkaleros" friend!


In opus..having fun!

with Shelsie and Leo! 

 Eena and sir Dan...Whatta face sir Dan! hahaha

My loves!

Thank you to Shelsie, Gerlyn and ate Lacey for the Pictures!

Love Love Love
Cams

No comments:

Post a Comment