Popular Posts

Monday, August 1, 2011

Meeting the Kuwait team by coincidence


I know this is such a late post but I was only able to upload the pictures today.

Last Tuesday, my family and I decided to bring our friend from Brazil to Spirals ( Buffet at Sofitel Hotel). I had no idea that the Kuwait team was actually checked-in at Sofitel. When we got there, The lady who was assisting us to our seat asked me to write my name in a piece of paper. While writing, she noticed that I was wearing the azkals ballers band. She then told me that the Kuwait team was actually in the hotel. I was so shocked. I don't know why.. They started to go down at around 9 pm..I went up to some of them while they were getting some food. I had my picture taken and I told them this: "Hello, You guys played very well last Sunday but please don't play well this coming Thursday..hahahaah"...I laughed after because it was a joke and they laughed with me. In general they were very nice and accommodating. So there..It was nice meeting them.. Congratulations to Kuwait again.. We gave them a hard time didn't we? hehehe..



love love,
cams

No comments:

Post a Comment