Popular Posts

Monday, July 4, 2011

Azkals vs Sri Lanka! We made History

No voice, aching bones and no sleep!!!! BUT DO I CARE???? NOT AT ALL!!!! I am so proud to be a filipino right now, not that I wasn't but these moments are times when we all as a country come together and become one that makes my heart melt. Yesterday was a Historcal day for Football in the Philippines. We won vs. Sri Lanka and advance in the next round of the Qualifiers. I witnessed how intense the fans were. The Rain was pouring but the fans in the Bleachers did not leave nor stop cheering. I really can't express the feeling while watching or even after watching but it was just Surreal!!! just enjoy the pictures..haha

Kaholeros!!! Congrats for doing a great Job

With ilonggo boys showing our scarves 

Withe Lissa..the daughter of Coach Weiss..a really sweet girl. I asked her where she wanted to live (gave her 3 choices:Japan, Germany and the Philippines) and she chose the Philippines..aww..she's 6 years.
The new service of the Azkals..talk about luxury


Inside the Bus..leather seats pa yan..

with Mulders...

with the one and only Chieffy Caligdong..He was so good yesterday!! and that GOAL!!! Awesome

the Boys in the Hotel being themselves..before leaving for the Party I think

With Rob and Manny..really nice guys!!! as in!!!

Angel..texting..Sarap kausap ni Angel

some loving from Ian and Schrock!!!

used my digital camera since SLRs weren't allowed..I don't get why????

Had my face painted! Thanks Smart

with my BGs

Walking to the Stadium..really excited and pumped up

with the mom and Dad of Neil Etheridge..

No.1

with the Dad of Rob Gier..I was beside him the whole game..

showing off my Araneta Jersey!!! My Idol

Bromance going on from Chieffy and Ian..Funny guys!! that's why I love them

Lastly, with my Idol!!! Ian Araneta!! Love you nong!!!

Once again, Congratulation to the Azkals and to all the fans who watched the game and supported Philippine Football!!! Mabuhay ang Pilipinas!!! Mabuhay ang Football!!!
See you on July 23 and 28

-Cams

2 comments:

  1. Dami pictures. Sa blog nato ko lang nakita actual photo of Neil's parents live sa stadium. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for viewing my blog!!! means a lot

    ReplyDelete